As a Member of AECA, you receive:
- Information about infants/toddlers
- Access to verified training through the Arkansas Early Childhood Professional Development System.
- Reduced conference rates to AECA & SECA conferences
- Networking opportunities through local affiliations or chapters
- Full membership in the Southern Early Childhood Association
- Dimensions of Early Childhood - the refereed journal of the Southern Early Childhood Association that includes current articles on best practices in childcare and early childhood education policy.
- AECA Update - A quarterly publication of the Arkansas Early Childhood Association that provides you news from the local and state affiliates, training, annual conference, and opportunities available to you as a member of AECA.
Who should join?
- Kindergarten or primary teacher
- Head Start director or teacher
- Elementary school administrator
- Family child care provider
- College student in Early Childhood and Child Development
- Individuals concerned about young children and their families
We’re your early childhood professional association. Join your Arkansas colleagues today to ensure that our state’s children get the best start possible!